5 Senior customer service jobs in LondonShow filters
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Full time (5)
- 19 November 2020
- NHS Jobs - London, NW9 5BG
- £19,737 to £21,142 pa pro rata
NHS Blood and Transplant collects processes and distributes over 2.5 million blood donations every year. Our success depends on an incredible range of professional skills dedicated to one objective: saving lives. In return we can offer a friendly work ...
- 16 November 2020
- Viapath - London, SE1 1NA
- Up to £25,100 Depending on Experience
As a result of growth and an extension of the Customer Services opening hours, Viapath are now looking to appoint an additional Senior Customer Service Advisor. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient manner, to increase customer ...
Patient Advice and Liaison & Customer Service Officer | Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- 24 November 2020
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, EC1V 2PD
- £29,888 - £36,738 per annum inc HCAS
Do you enjoy working with patients, their carers and members of the public in answering their enquiries, resolving their issues and working towards improving the customer service they receive? We are seeking to recruit to a new post that combines the role of ...
- 17 November 2020
- FCO Services - SW1A 2AH
- £20,604 per year, pro rata
- Plus £5,000 Location Allowance and Benefits
Governments look to FCDO Services (formerly known as FCO Services) to keep their information and assets secure in a constantly changing world, and our work is relied on by customers around the world, including the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office. ...
- 29 October 2020
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - SW9 9JF
Glassyard, our accommodation scheme in Stockwell is now looking for an General Manager to join their small team. As an Accommodation Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the site which will include collecting the rent and ensuring the...