18 Health social care assessor jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (18)
- South West England (4)
- North West England (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- London (2)
- South East England (2)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Permanent (18)
- 29 January 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, gl50 1hx
- £22,500 to £23,500 per year
Are you a qualified and experienced assessor seeking a new and exciting position across Gloucestershire? Your new company Hays Social Care are working alongside a local provider to aid the recruitment for a qualified, experienced assessor to support the CPD ...
- 28 January 2020
- PeoplePlus - Swansea, Wales
- £20,000 to £26,000 per year
- Competitve Benefits - See Advert
Business and Management Assessor Permanent Home/Remote based £25,000 plus excellent benefits PeoplePlus is a leading public service provider, supporting hundreds of thousands of people each year. Our mission is to make a direct difference to the lives of 1 ...
- 25 February 2020
- Creative Support - Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Up to £22,427pa based on experience
Creative Support is a visionary provider of services with skilful, bright and enthusiastic staff. We require an organised, confident and skilful health and social care practitioner to develop and deliver training and employee development programmes relating to...
- 27 January 2020
- Qube Learning - Surrey, South East England
- £24,000 to £29,000 per year
Health and Social Care Tutor Salary - £24,000 - £29,000 Are you experienced in Health & Social Care and looking for a new challenge with an Award winning Training Provider Qube Learning are the winners of the AELP AAC ‘Care Services Apprenticeship Provider of ...
- 18 February 2020
- Independent Training Services - Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- £22,500 to £23,750 per year
- Company pension scheme, Westfield contributions, 45p per mile plus 40 days paid holiday
We are looking for an experienced trainer/assessor to deliver teaching, learning and assessment and maintain a portfolio of employers and learners to high quality standards. Must have knowledge of the new standards and EPA.
- 13 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - CH65 7DS
- £23747 - £27472 Per Year pro rata
Cheshire College South & West is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, offering exciting opportunities for its 600 staff, 12,000 students and 1,800 Apprentices, who all have access to the contemporary environments at our modern campuses in ...
- 11 February 2020
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Wembley, HA0 4UZ
- £34,961 to £42,010 pa inc. HCAS
Band 6 Occupational Therapist Are you looking to take the next career step? We have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join our integrated Rehab and Reablement Team, based at Wembley Centre for Health and Care. Rehab and Reablement is a ...
- 27 January 2020
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - London, HA1 3UJ
- £42,313 to £48,515 pa inc. HCAS
Highly Specialist (band 7) Occupational Therapist 1 WTE We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic Occupational Therapist to join our Medical/Surgical team as a Team Lead. The post is within the Acute services and is based at Northwick Park ...
- 30 January 2020
- Barchester Health Care - Heckmondwike, WF16 0ND
£10.20 per hour Number of hours 38.50 ABOUT THE ROLE As a Team Leader at a Barchester care home, you’ll help to make our residents’ lives stimulating and fulfilling so that we can deliver the person-centred care and support they deserve. Always focusing on ...
- 28 January 2020
- Barchester Health Care - Taunton, Somerset, TA1 5HF
Up to £10.50 per hour Number of hours 48.00 ABOUT THE ROLE A Golden Hello is just one of the ways we’ll reward you when you join Barchester in this role. As a Team Leader at a Barchester care home, you’ll help to make our residents’ lives stimulating and ...