4 Senior designer jobs in North East England
with Disability Confident employers
- North East England (4)
- County Durham (2)
- Tyne & Wear (2)
- Permanent (4)
- Full time (4)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
- 13 March 2023
- North East Jobs - Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 1UE
- £30,001.00 to £40,000.00 per year
- £37,261 - £39,493 per annum
• Are you an experienced Building Services Mechanical Engineer? • Are you looking for a role that allows you to stay local to Stockton-on-Tees and work from home for part of your week? • Do you enjoy project management and thrive on finding solutions to ...
Senior / Principal EC&I Engineer
- 22 March 2023
- Westray Recruitment Consultants - Darlington, DL1 4PQ
- £50,000 to £70,000 per year
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? Salary £50k - £70k DOE Flexible working WFH opportunities Pension contributions 'Occasional' travel expenses (food/accommodation) Great working environment Excellent company culture You will be working 39.5 hours per week Monday to ...
Senior Physiotherapist | The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 27 March 2023
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Trustwide, NE7 7DN
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum
The Older Peoples' Medicine Physiotherapy team works with inpatients across both Freeman and RVI sites as well as into outpatient settings. The team covers the Assessment Suite and front of house, where patients are reviewed on admission, the OPM wards at both...
Trainee Clinical Scientist | The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 06 March 2023
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £33,706 - £47,672 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two highly motivated individuals to join the mitochondrial genomics team, working with the Newcastle NHS Highly Specialised Service for Rare Mitochondrial Disorders, as trainee Clinical Scientists. The successful ...