5 Social care jobs in Derbyshire
with Disability Confident employers
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- 22 July 2021
- Mediline Home Care Ltd - Foston, Derby
Would you like to join the training team here at Mediline? Due to upcoming maternity leave, we currently have an exciting opportunity for aconfident outgoing individual with excellent communication skills, to join the Mediline training team, on an 18 month ...
- 21 July 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- £9.81 to £10.01 per hour
We are recruiting Care Workers to help our residents lead dignified lives. Working as part of a valued care team you will be ensuring our residents stay happy, healthy and well by helping them with everyday tasks such as washing, dressing, eating meals, taking...
- 20 July 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Bolsover, Chesterfield
- £10.75 to £11.73 per hour
We are looking to appoint a Permanent Senior Care Worker to join our Team. The successful applicants will work alongside care staff and provide leadership and mentoring support to them whilst delivering all aspects of personal care. You will be responsible for...
- 15 July 2021
- One to One Support Services - Holmewood, Chesterfield
Job Role – Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in the world of Marketing? Due to our continued expansion we are looking to grow our team to include an Apprentice Marketing Assistant to enhance our online presence and implement new systems, in order...
- 13 July 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Belper, Derbyshire
- £11,344.68 to £11,571.12 per year, pro rata
We are recruiting a Care Worker to help our residents lead dignified lives. Working as part of a valued care team you’ll be ensuring our residents stay happy, healthy and well by helping them with everyday tasks such as washing and dressing, eating meals, ...