3 Social care jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employers
- 14 July 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £4.30 Per hour
You will need to be a team player, with good communication and interpersonal skills, have the ability to prioritise your workload and work to agreed timescales. Also required is a flexible approach to your work and a professional attitude. To provide a ...
- 28 June 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Sittingbourne, ME10 3DW
- £4.30 NMW after 12 months
We’re looking for a Software Development Technician Apprentice to join our team. The team currently develops web based applications for use across the Trust. You’ll help to ensure that our development work is of high quality and supports the Trust’s values. ...
- 25 June 2021
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Basingstoke, RG24 9NA
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (HHFT) work in partnership with University of Winchester (UoW) to provide you the opportunity to apply for a place on the Registered Nursing Degree Apprenticeship (RNDA) in Adult Nursing working as a Healthcare Support ...