36 Social care jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employers
- South East England (36)
- Kent (13)
- Berkshire (4)
- Hampshire (4)
- West Sussex (4)
- Buckinghamshire (3)
- East Sussex (3)
- West Berkshire (3)
- Surrey (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (22)
- Social Work Jobs (9)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- 12 February 2020
- Essex Cares Ltd - Horsham
- £10.00 per hour
Community Care Assistant - Horsham and the surrounding areas ECL are the leading provider of care and support services across Essex, West Sussex and Havering. This is an exciting time to join ECL as we look to grow our provision of short term care and support ...
- 17 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - West Kent, ME16 9PH
We want to welcome talented people to be part of our brilliant and diverse workforce This is an exciting time to join Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust – with investment from NHS England and Kent’s Clinical Commissioning Groups. Saturday7th...
- 18 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA2 6PB
- £18,813 - £20,795 pa pro rata inc
The Mental Health of Learning Disability (MHLD) Service is a small, specialist service working in 7 offices throughout Kent. Each office houses a small multi-disciplinary team (MDT) with one team administrator responsible for the admin support for psychiatry, ...
- 10 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dover, CT16 2AH
- £79,860 - £107,668 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. COMMUNITY CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST for Older People (Coleman House, Dover) 28 hours (7 PA’s) per week plus on-call £55,902 - £75,367.60 pro rata per annum (Full time equivalent: £79,860 - £107,...
- 06 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £30,401 - £37,267 pa
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. The post is suitable for a registered nurse or Occupational therapist with at least 2 years experience working with older adults with mental health difficulties. Role summary - you will: • Act...
- 10 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1AZ
- £30,401 - £37,267 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Single Point of Access (SPOA) is a Referrals Management function; which provides Urgent or Emergency Telephone Mental Health help and support to Adult clients who are not currently receiving ...
- 13 February 2020
- Creative Support - Reading, Berkshire
- £9.00ph plus accrued holiday credit
Creative Support is a not-for-profit provider of care and support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions, and older people. We are recruiting Mental Health Recovery Workers for our Mental Health Supported ...
- 07 February 2020
- Sanctuary Group - Hythe, Kent
- £9.66 to £10.17 per hour
We are seeking a Project Worker to make a real difference to the lives of our tenants. Dolphin Lodge is located in a quite residential area of Hythe, overlooking the sea front. The 9 bed Victorian terraced house is within walking distance to shops, bus stops ...
- 17 February 2020
- West Berkshire Council - Newbury, West Berkshire
- £22,911 to £28,785 per year, pro rata
At West Berkshire Reablement Service we provide successful, person focused short term support to adults within their homes in order to minimise their care needs and maximise their independence. We are looking for an experienced Care professional to join our ‘...
- 11 February 2020
- ESHT - Eastbourne, BN21 2UD
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated clinical psychologist with a special interest in neurodevelopment to join the Community Paediatric team at East Sussex Healthcare Trust. The post-holder will provide clinical psychology input to...