5 Healthcare jobs in East London
with Disability Confident employers
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- 12 October 2021
- Nuffield Health - Docklands, London, E14 9FT
- gym & healthcare
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Front of House Team Member in our Baltimore Wharf Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation. The Role You will support the smooth running ...
- 13 October 2021
- Cygnet Health Care - Beckton, E6 6ZB
- £18.40 to £27.60 per hour
We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/ RNLD) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team at Cygnet Hospital Beckton, on a flexible basis. You will have the opportunity to develop skills across ...
- 13 October 2021
- G4S - Tower Hamlets, London
- £8.91 per hour
ROLE RESPONSIBILITY: Do you live within the Borough of Tower Hamlets? Are you looking for part time work? Would you like a job that makes a difference? Are you reliable? If the answer is yes to the above, we would love for you to apply here. We have a number ...
- 22 October 2021
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Redbridge, E18 2QS
- £25,655 - £31,534 p.a. plus HCAS (pro rata for part time)
Community Health and Social Care Service (CHSCS) - Redbridge Permanent Community Nurse Band 5 - Community Health and Social Care Fairlop Locality Are you looking for a fresh challenge, are you committed to the delivery of high quality patient care and keen to ...
- 21 October 2021
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Waltham Forest, E4 8LF
- £22,549 - £24,882 pa pro rata (plus HCAS)
Areyou caring and committed and looking to join an organisation focused on professional growth and development, whilst ensuring you feel valued each and every day? In Waltham Forest we have fantastic opportunities within our 0-19 team for innovative and ...