7 Health social care jobs in Cheltenham
- South West England
- Cheltenham (7)
- Charlton Kings (2)
- Cheltenham Trade Park (2)
- Prestbury (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2)
- Social Work Jobs (2)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Permanent (7)
- 08 April 2020
- Sanctuary Group - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- £10.14 per hour
We are seeking a Senior Care and Support Assistant to join our friendly team at Shaftesbury Place. Located in a quiet, residential area of Cheltenham, our supported living service provides both residential care and supported housing with care for 27 adults ...
- 06 April 2020
- The Care Hub - GL52 5JB
- £8.72 per hour
ROLE: Support Worker (Adult Services) Days SALARY: £8.21 per hour We are looking for a Support Worker to join our friendly team at Bouncers Lane, Cheltenham, commutable from Cheltenham town centre and surrounding areas. Working at Bouncers Lane you will be ...
- 01 April 2020
- Safehands Recruitment - gl509tu
- £19,000 to £20,000 per year
Support Workers -Full time and part time opportunities-flexible hours -Up to £20,000 -Cheltenham RE are recruiting on behalf of their sister business Safehands recruitment for full and part time permanent Home Care/Support Workers. You will be offering a high ...
- 27 March 2020
- The Orders of St John Care Trust - Gloucester, South West, GL52 6YL
- £11.00 to £11.30 per hour
Carer Leader / Team Leader Location: Grevill House, Charlton Kings Hours:1 x 18 hour positions Salary: £11.00 30p QCF Enhancement The Orders of St John Care Trust is the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK specialising in providing high quality...
- 27 March 2020
- The Orders of St John Care Trust - Gloucester Road, London, GL52 6YL
- £11.53 to £11.83 per hour
Night Care Leader / Night Team Leader Location: Grevill House, Charlton Kings Pay: £11.53 30p NVQ (QCF) Enhancement The Orders of St John Care Trust is the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK specialising in providing high quality, person ...
- 02 April 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, gl50 1hx
- £19,000.00 to £23,000.00 per year
Are you an experienced carer? Seeking a new opportunity across Gloucestershire? Apply Now Your new company Hays Social Care are working exclusively with a well established dementia specialist care home in Cheltenham to aid the recruitment for Senior Care ...
- 15 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Cheltenham, GL53 8AG
- £24,214 to £30,112 per annum
The Trustrated ‘Good’ in our recent CQC report, and winners at the Gloucestershire Health and Social Care Award’s ‘Mental Health Team of the Year 2016’, has a number of opportunities for Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers and Occupational Therapist to join ...