248 Designer jobs in Scotland
- Scotland (248)
- Edinburgh (79)
- Glasgow (48)
- Midlothian (18)
- Aberdeenshire (14)
- North Lanarkshire (12)
- Dundee (11)
- South Lanarkshire (10)
- Highlands (9)
- East Renfrewshire (5)
- Argyll & Bute (4)
- IT Jobs (40)
- Other/General Jobs (29)
- Engineering Jobs (24)
- Creative & Design Jobs (20)
- Teaching Jobs (20)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (18)
- Social Work Jobs (12)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (11)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (11)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (10)
- Admin Jobs (9)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (8)
- Sales Jobs (6)
- Consultancy Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (5)
- Legal Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 27 February 2021
- Pertemps - Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 6QQ
- £300 to £399 per day
Service Designers Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a Service Designer in the Public Sector on a temporary basis for 6 months with potential extension. Due to current circumstances this role will be based remotely. ...
- 01 March 2021
- Kier Group Plc - Glasgow, Glasgow, G33 6HZ
- Competitive + benefits
Job Title: Design Manager Location: Glasgow Business Area: Kier Buildings - Scotland & North East Be great in a company built on doing good. Kier Group has long believed that we all have the potential to shape our world - and leave a legacy. So, bring your ...
- 23 February 2021
- Scottish Government - Glasgow, Scotland
- £30,652 to £35,110 per year
- This post attracts a £4,000 DDAT pay supplement after a 9 months DDaT competency qualifying period. Pay supplements are temporary payments designed to address recruitment and retention issues caused by market pressures and are subject to regular review.
We are currently seeking applications for Service Designer within Social Security based in 4 Atlantic Quay, Glasgow or Victoria Quay, Edinburgh. This is a permanent and pensionable appointment and new entrants will normally start on the minimum of the pay ...
- 03 March 2021
- NatWest Group - Edinburgh, EH12 1HQ
Join us as a UX Visual Designer We'll look to you to be a passionate advocate, with a human centred design approach, a creative range and strategic thinking skills You'll be co-creating with key areas of the business to improve our customer experience across ...
- 03 March 2021
- Morson Talent - Glasgow, Glasgow, ML4 3NQ
- £50,000 to £55,000 per year
Are you an experienced CRE Design Manager? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the ...
- 18 February 2021
- Government Recruitment Service - Gartcosh, Glasgow City Centre
- £45,480 per year
The National Assessments Centre (NAC) is responsible for producing all source, assessed reporting that provides the authoritative picture of the UK’s understanding of the threat from serious and organised crime, a key factor in driving the NCA’s activity and ...
- 02 March 2021
- Murray Recruitment - Glasgow
- £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
Murray Recruitment have a new opportunity available for a Design Engineer to work on a various social housing, domestic and commercial applications. This is a full time, permanent position based from the main office in Glasgow. Job requirements: . The role ...
- 23 February 2021
- Webuyanycar.com - Glasgow City, G81 2XT
- £20,550.00 to £27,000.00 per year
- £20,550 - £22,000 OTE of £27,000 per year
Retail Branch Manager (Designate) £20,550 - £22,000 OTE of £27,000 per year The UK’s favourite car buying service WeBuyAnyCar. com are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and customer service driven individuals to join our team. Don't worry if you don't know...
- 25 February 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1RX
- £55,235.39 to £64,052.22 per year
Job Description A Chartered Engineer is required to lead a professional design team delivering a range of engineering infrastructure projects and take responsibility for managing the council's structural assets. A Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and ...
- 24 February 2021
- Ministry of Justice - Glasgow, Scotland
- £48,353 to £78,448 per year
- salary dependent on location
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone, including groups currently underrepresented in our workforce and pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. To find out more about how we champion diversity and inclusion in the workplace, visit: https...