294 Customer service jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employers
- North West England (294)
- Greater Manchester (131)
- Lancashire (60)
- Cheshire (58)
- Merseyside (24)
- Cumbria (21)
- Other/General Jobs (41)
- Customer Services Jobs (28)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (25)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (24)
- Engineering Jobs (23)
- Admin Jobs (22)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (19)
- Social Work Jobs (15)
- Sales Jobs (14)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (11)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (11)
- Manufacturing Jobs (11)
- Teaching Jobs (10)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (7)
- Travel Jobs (5)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- 05 November 2021
- Acorn Recruitment - Preston, Lancashire, PR6 7AJ
- £19,760 to £20,800 per year
- Plus Overtime, Free Parking,
Administration - Customer Service Our client is a specialist and is a Worldwide leader in supply chain solutions. They are looking for Administrators in their Customer Service Department at their excellently equipped and modern site based on Buckshaw Village ...
- 04 November 2021
- 4 Medical Clinical Solutions Ltd - Swinton, Manchester
- £19,000 to £25,000 per year
4 Medical Testing are looking for an experienced customer service advisor to join our fast-growing business immediately The post holder will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the clinical project team for the assistance of COVID-19 testing...
- 08 November 2021
- North Lancs Training Group Ltd - Blackburn, Lancashire
- £161.25 per week
The Customer Service/Sales Administrator will work in a small team within a family-run business. Duties of the role will include: - First point of contact for customer telephone calls providing product advice and dealing with order queries - Respond to ...
- 11 November 2021
- North Lancs Training Group Ltd - Bolton, Greater Manchester
- £150.50 per week
• Answering the phone • Dealing with customer queries via Hubspot • Finding resolutions to customer complaints • Providing tracking details to customers as they need it • Liaising with the courier to redirect parcels, or locate missing parcels • Filing claims ...
- 23 November 2021
- Capita plc - bb3 1ae
- £18,525 per year
The Customer Service Advisor will take incoming calls from TV Licensing customers with varied requests from setting up a new licence or advising us of a change of address to asking questions regarding our policies and regulations. You will responsible for ...
- 15 November 2021
- Castles and Coasts Housing Association - Workington
- £18,126 per year
Castles & Coasts Housing Association (CCHA) is currently looking to recruit a full time customer services assistant on a fixed term contract, working 36.25 hours per week, based in Workington with a salary of £18,126 per annum. If you are looking for an ...
- 22 November 2021
- Parkingeye - Chorley, Lancashire
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR / CHORLEY / PERM AND TEMP ROLES / £17,441 GREAT BENEFITS Do you have a fine eye for detail and can carry a big workload, working in a fast-paced environment? If so, these fantastic Customer Service Administrator roles could be ...
- 25 November 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Manchester, M15 6GQ
- £9391-9391 per annum
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 12 November 2021
- The Co-operative Bank - M4 4BE
- £18,000 to £19,500 per year
Role: SME Customer Service Advisor – Business Banking Location: Balloon Street, Manchester City Centre Contract: Permanent Hours: Full-Time - 35 hours Salary: £18,000 - £19,500 Start date: 17th January 2022 The Co-operative Bank believes in the power of 'we' ...
- 19 November 2021
- Lloyds Banking Group - Chester, Cheshire, CH4 9FB
- £18,385 to £18,410 per year
Customer Service Advisor (Chester) Start Date 24/01/2022 Shift Pattern - Flexible Mixed (Start times between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.) and (finish times between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.), maximum of 1 week late working and maximum of 2 weekend days) over a 4 week period ...