221 Social care jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Eastern England
- Cambridgeshire (221)
- Cambridge (89)
- Huntingdon (63)
- Wisbech (29)
- March (22)
- St. Neots (8)
- Ely (7)
- Chatteris (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (92)
- Social Work Jobs (60)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (23)
- Other/General Jobs (12)
- Engineering Jobs (5)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (5)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Social Care Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Transfer of Care Hub (TOCH) Manager
- 18 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - Cambridge, CB2 0QQ
- £48526.00 to £54619.00 a year p.a. pro rata
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Transfer of Car Hub Manager to work collaboratively, with system health and care leaders within the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough area, to operationally deliver a multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary approach to ...
- 12 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - St. Ives, PE27 3ER
- Depending on experience
We are looking for one more Care Co-ordinator to join those already appointed to this Primary Care Network (PCN) role. You will work closely with Riverport Medical Practice team to coordinate key service needs for patients living with long term chronic health ...
- 10 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - Huntingdon / Cambridge, PE29 7HN
- £21730.00 to £23177.00 a year per annum, pro rata
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) provides integrated community and mental health, learning disability and social care services of the highest standard due to our continued commitment to quality and service improvement. We aim to ...
Discharge Liaison and Transitions Lead
- 07 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - Cambridge, CB1 3DF
- £41659.00 to £47672.00 a year per annum, pro-rata
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have experience of working with young people who are transitioning into adult services? Do you have experience, knowledge and understanding of working alongside other agencies and professionals including ...
Ambulance Care Assistant Cambs & Peterborough
- 15 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - Cambridge and Huntington, CB2 0QQ
- £21730.00 to £23177.00 a year per annum
The role of the Ambulance Care Assistant involves the transportation of non-urgent patients to and from health/social care premises and private residences. This is a responsible role which requires a professional and caring attitude and teamwork. We are ...
Health Care Assistant
- 17 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - St Ives, PE27 4WY
- £21730.00 to £23177.00 a year per annum pro rata
We are currently looking for a full time Health Care Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract who will be working as a member of the St Ives District Nursing Community Team undertaking delegated duties in order to meet the needs of the needs of the service ...
Associate Practitioner (Learning Disability Partnership)
- 16 March 2023
- NHS Jobs - Papworth Everard, CB23 3AB
- £23949.00 to £26282.00 a year per annum, pro rata
Fixed-Term Contract - 12 months Are you interested in working with adults who have a learning disability? Do you enjoy working in a role which is varied and interesting? We are looking for an Associate Practitioner to work within the Learning Disability ...
Trainee Nurse / Paramedic Practitioner | Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- 06 March 2023
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Wisbech, PE13 3AB
- £32,706 - £40,588 per annum pro rata
Are you looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity to come and work within the MIU's as a Band 6 trainee where you will be supported and develop to a Band 7 independent practitioner. If you have over 4 years experience and have the desire and...
Support Worker - Huntingdon - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- 15 March 2023
- FitzRoy - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 2NX
- £10.39 to £11.42 per hour
FitzRoy Supported Living service in Huntingdon provides care & support for 5 male residents with learning disabilities & autism. We are seeking an exceptional support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you? Rates from £10.39 to £11.42 Overtime ...
Support Worker - March - March, Cambridgeshire
- 15 March 2023
- FitzRoy - March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9RA
- £10.02 to £11.35 per hour
FitzRoy Supported Living services in March provide care and support for three women in two bungalows and also a young man in his own bungalow, they all enjoy accessing the community and visiting family and having family to visit for bbq’s and meals (pre Covid...