307 Health social care jobs in Essex
- Eastern England
- Essex (307)
- Colchester (44)
- Romford (36)
- Basildon (27)
- Brentwood (21)
- Chelmsford (20)
- Southend-On-Sea (18)
- Clacton-On-Sea (16)
- Harlow (16)
- Rayleigh (9)
- Ilford (8)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (219)
- Social Work Jobs (38)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (17)
- Other/General Jobs (9)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 02 September 2021
- The Leaders of Worship and Preachers Homes - Westcliff on sea Essex
Westerley Christian Care home are looking for a full time Senior Care Assistant. 37.5hrs a week, this position includes shift and weekend work. Level 3 in Health and Social care required. Experience in administering Medication and leading a team.
- 10 September 2021
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Chelmsford, CM1 7ET
- £20,330 Per Annum
The role is to provide clerical and administrative support and facilitate the smooth running of processes within the Integrated Discharge Team. 1. Communication - Maintain effective communication with colleagues and patients. 2. Analytical and Planning - To ...
- 27 August 2021
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Clacton, CO15 1JA
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Tendring Specialist Community Mental Health Team. The Team is a multi-professional community team providing a range of mental health and social care interventions to people aged 18 and upwards, who have a diagnosis...
- 14 September 2021
- NHS Jobs - Ilford, IG4 5EY
- £46000.00 to £50000.00 a year
We are looking for Senior Band 8A Clinical Pharmacist's to work in Wanstead & Woodford Pharmacist PCN. You will be responsible for their clinical competencies as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide expertise in clinical medicines management, provide ...
- 08 September 2021
- St Michaels Homes Ltd - Brentwood, Essex
- £9.65 to £10.75 per hour
- Qtr Attendance Bonus, good pension contributions, sub transport to and from Brentwood station,
The post: Senior Care Assistant (Full time - Nights) We are seeking to recruit a senior care assistant who is able to lead our staff team in order to achieve our high standards of care. The person: To have a keen interest and experience in working with elderly...
- 13 September 2021
- Home Support Services (Havering & Essex) Ltd - Havering
- £9.00 to £12.00 per hour
- Pension contribution, enhanced evening/ weekend pay
Home Support Service are seeking experienced carers in the Havering area to join our expanding domiciliary care team. As a carer with Home Support Services you will assist and support service users through a variety of tasks which help them maintain their ...
- 11 September 2021
- NHS Jobs - Colchester, CO4 5JL
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year
Do you want to be part of our transformational journey in bringing together Health and Social care services? The discharge team within East Suffolk and North East Essex Foundation Trust has undergone a large amount of changes over the last 18 months in order ...
- 16 September 2021
- Provide CIC - Colchester, CO4 9YQ
- £25,655 - £31,534 plus on call allowance
To be responsible for maintaining and effective and efficient 24-hour service to all Carecall247 customers in line with TSA and Service Level agreed requirements. To promote and develop Telecare services across Essex in line with Government and local ...
- 16 September 2021
- NHS Jobs - Clacton-on-Sea, CO15 1LH
- £40057.00 to £45839.00 a year
We are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Paramedic Practitioner to work within ESNEFTs Urgent Treatment service, providing a holistic approach to the care of individuals . To include skilled assessment, diagnosis and treatment of minor injury...
- 08 September 2021
- CS UK Recruitment Ltd - Essex, Eastern England
- £65,000 per year
- **£400 Car Allowance**
An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Peripatetic Manager to work for one of UK's leading health care providers. As the Peripatetic Manager you will oversee care homes in the East Anglia region (Essex, Suffolk & Norfolk) You will form ...