210 Designer jobs in Eastern England
with Disability Confident employers
- Eastern England (210)
- Bedfordshire (60)
- Hertfordshire (50)
- Essex (46)
- Norfolk (26)
- Cambridgeshire (16)
- Suffolk (7)
- Peterborough (5)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (56)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (29)
- Other/General Jobs (22)
- Social Work Jobs (17)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (15)
- Sales Jobs (11)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (9)
- Teaching Jobs (9)
- Engineering Jobs (7)
- Social Care Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Property Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- 30 June 2022
- Cambridge City Council - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £26,446 to £30,095 per year
As the Technical Consultancy Officer you will be play a key part in designing lean business processes and workflow to meet performance targets using information systems. Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- 09 June 2022
- Thorlabs Ltd - Ely, Cambridgeshire
As the NPI Engineer, you will work collaboratively with the design engineers to successfully transition prototype designs or redesigns into a production released state product. Our Working Environment To thrive at Thorlabs, you must be positive minded, goal ...
- 23 June 2022
- Rockford Components Ltd - Rendlesham, Woodbridge
- National Minimum Wage/ Living Wage (age dependent) increasing with experience
We have an amazing opportunity for someone with an interest in Engineering and a passion for designing, building, and testing to work in our Engineering department (full training given) in Suffolk while undertaking a fully funded Degree Level qualification The...
- 07 June 2022
- EKS Living Clean Limited - Norwich, Norfolk
- £12.00 to £12.00 per hour
Job Overview Deliver excellent service standards whilst adhering to the cleaning schedules. Main Duties To undertake successfully all training required to deliver the cleaning role. Individuals will be required to work within a team and can work under their ...
- 15 June 2022
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR2 3TU
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
The Digital Services department has a culture of service improvement where an agile and responsive Digital Service function holds a mature dialogue as a partner with internal and external stakeholders. The department enables an organisation where staff have ...
- 28 June 2022
- Provide CIC - Chelmsford/Colchester, CM2 5PF
- pro rata per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated speech and language therapist to help us support children and young people in a range of settings across Essex. We have a B7 opportunity for you to develop and expand your clinical and leadership ...
- 27 June 2022
- City College Norwich - Norwich, Norfolk
- £29,552 to £35,298 per year
Lecturer in Construction 36 hours, 52 weeks per year £29,552- £35,298 per annum We are looking for an inspirational lecturer to join our teaching team. An opportunity exists for a passionate individual who wants to work in a stimulating and challenging ...
- 21 June 2022
- Omni Facilities Management - EN9 3LX
- £10.25 per hour
- £10.25 per hour
Immediate start following a successful interview We're hiring a Housekeeping Associates to join our amazing team here at Omni Facilities Management Established in 1980, Omni Facilities Management is a leading provider of outsourced services to over 150 hotels ...
- 14 June 2022
- Reed Talent Solutions - Stotfold, SG5 4JH
Administrator We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs. Our team is friendly and we love what we do. We...
- 08 June 2022
- Hertfordshire County Council - Hertfordshire, Eastern England
- £25,655 to £31,534 per year
Social Care Life is nothing without a little bit of drama. You’ve got to push it. See if it pushes back. That’s how you achieve things. At Herts Care Careers, we work with people who face varied difficulties– helping them really live, not just exist. At Herts ...