29 Designer jobs in Hampshire
with Disability Confident employers
- South East England
- Hampshire (29)
- Southampton (8)
- Petersfield (4)
- Portsmouth (3)
- Bordon (2)
- Fareham (2)
- Lyndhurst (2)
- Winchester (2)
- Gosport (1)
- Havant (1)
- Hook (1)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Other/General Jobs (5)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 15 November 2023
- Babcock International Ltd - Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 3BY
- £31,000 to £35,911 per year
Job Title: Junior Training Designer Location: Gosport, Hampshire Compensation: £31.000 - £35,911 Benefits Role Type: Full time / Permanent Role ID: SF53916 At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play ...
- 05 December 2023
- Serco Limited - Hampshire, PO7 7XY
- £35000-45000 per annum
Hardware Engineer Design, Integration and Test (DIT) Portsmouth, PO7 7XY Hampshire Full Time, Permanent (37 hours per week) £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits Are you a creative problem-solver with a passion for pushing the boundaries of technology? Do ...
- 29 November 2023
- Serco Limited - Hook, RG27 9UY
- £60000-70000 per annum
About Serco At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public ...
- 23 November 2023
- University of Southampton - Winchester, Hampshire
- £34,980 to £42,978 per year
Winchester School of Art are looking to appoint a Gallery Manager who will coordinate the production of exhibitions, manage relationships with key partners, and oversee the logistical management of its gallery. Working closely with the Gallery Director, they ...
- 30 November 2023
- Babcock International Ltd - Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 0JE
- £45,000 to £65,000 per year
Job Title: Satellite Communications Engineer Location: Bordon or Corsham Hybrid Arrangement Compensation: Competitive Role Type: Full time / Permanent Role ID: 54732 At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you...
- 28 November 2023
- HM Revenue and Customs - PO6 3XA
- £42,618 to £50,509 per year
- National - £42,618 - £45,831 / London - £46,977 - £50,509
CREST (Compliance and Risk Engineering Solutions Team) sits within Risk and Intelligence Service, and we play a responsible role in projects and programmes which transform our approach to data processing, and its use in risk services. We will provide the ...
- 22 November 2023
- Omni Facilities Management - PO6 4SH
- £11 to £11.25 per hour
- company benefits
Immediate start following a successful interview We're hiring a Housekeeping Associates to join our amazing team here at Omni Facilities Management Established in 1980, Omni Facilities Management is a leading provider of outsourced services to over 150 hotels ...
- 23 November 2023
- New Forest District Council - Lyndhurst, Hampshire
- £37,638 to £40,605 per year
- up to £40,605 per annum plus Essential Car user of £1,239 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planned Maintenance Surveyor (PMS) to join our team which delivers a comprehensive range of planned and project work worth £7m pa. This is a key role within the service as we work toward meeting new ‘Greener Housing’ ...
- 24 November 2023
- Acorn Recruitment - Portsmouth, Hampshire, po6 3bq
- £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 per year
Acorn by Synergie is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager on a 7 month contract £40,000 - £45,000 Hybrid/Remote We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated and creative individual to join our selective team of professionals as a Marketing Manager ...
- 05 December 2023
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, SO23 5DG
- £35,392 - £42,618 per annum pro rata
Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has re-designed its Pathology services following Trust mergers and now has an opportunity for a Specialist Biomedical Scientist within the field of Biochemistry. The post holder will be highly skilled in the use of the ...