5 Health social care jobs in Wales
- 17 September 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Cardiff and the Vale, CF10
- £23,929.00 to £25,971.00 per year
- 23929 - 25971
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor Contract: Fixed-Term until 01/05/2022, Full-Time Salary: £23,929 - £25,971 per annum Location: Cardiff and the Vale Cardiff and Vale College are looking for a Health and Social Care Assessor based within our Centre ...
- 08 September 2021
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Pontypool, NP4 0YP
- £18,546 - £19,918 per annum pro rata
THIS POST IS FIXED TERM FOR 6 MONTHS DUE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE We are seeking an organised and enthusiastic Administrative Support Officerto undertake file management and maintenance on behalf of the Complex Care Team. The job role will include ...
- 01 September 2021
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Newport, SE Wales, NP20 2UB
- £33,883 - £44,826 per annum/pro rata for part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for aFull Time (1 WTE) Junior Clinical FellowinHaematology.The post will be based atThe Royal Gwent Hospitaland is available to commence as soon as possible for a fixed term period of2 Years The NHS across Wales is ...
- 31 August 2021
- Swansea University - Llansamlet, Swansea
- £30,497 to £34,304 per year
The University is committed to supporting and promoting equality and diversity in all of its practices and activities. We aim to establish an inclusive environment and welcome diverse applications from the following protected characteristics: age, disability, ...
- 02 September 2021
- Swansea University - Swansea, Wales
- £35,326 to £40,927 per year
- together with USS pension benefits
Salary: Grade 08 £35,326 - £40,927 per annum together with USS pension benefits Contract: This is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2023. Full-time. Location: Singleton campus but must be prepared to travel The College of Human and Health Sciences draws ...