6 Health social care jobs in East London
with Disability Confident employers
- East London (6)
- London Fields (2)
- Canary Wharf (1)
- South Chingford (1)
- Upper Walthamstow (1)
- Whitechapel (1)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- 15 July 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £37,638 - £44,780 p.a. inc.
We are looking to appoint a permanent member of staff to the role of Project Manager for the Immunisation Programme. The Immunisation Programme at Homerton provides an excellent range of services to internal and external health and social care staff. We are ...
- 16 July 2021
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - London, E174AD
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa (plus HCAS)
Specialist Health/Social Care Dual Diagnosis Worker An opportunity has arisen for a specialist post working across health and social care with clients presenting with complex health and social care needs often with multifactorial diagnoses. You will be based ...
- 13 July 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E14 8JH
Clinical/Counselling Psychologist for Isle of Dogs Community Mental Health Team & Locality wards. Band 8A - Fixed Term Contract (up to 6 months depending on start date). There is a revolution taking place in health and social care which will change the way ...
- 12 July 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Luton, E1 8DE
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
Programme Lead for Inequalities Bedford Luton & Milton Keynes (BMLK) Integrated Care System (ICS) NHS Agenda for Change Scale 8C 1.WTE (part time / job share) Fixed term contract for 12 months This is a new and exciting post working across BMLK ICS. The post ...
- 26 July 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - London, E8 1DY
- £26,365 - £28,988 per annum Inc HCA
Hackney Integrated Learning Disability Service London Borough of Hackney & East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT) We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Psychologist with an interest in working in adult learning disabilities services. The role...
- 23 July 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Chingford, E4 8JR
- £9.96 per hour
About the Role The Cook/Chef must be reliable and fully competent in all aspects of kitchen duties and be able to produce a variety of menus, including catering for special dietary needs, whilst not exceeding the budget. Apprenticeship opportunities available ...