3 Social care jobs in North West England
- 02 March 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9LT
- £17,051.04 - £19,337 per annum
On A5 we treat emergency orthopaedic Neck of femur fracture patients. We have a high number of fragility fracture patients and a dedicated trauma coordination team to expedite surgery and we work closely with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure right care, ...
- 25 February 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- £14,799.40 (70% of top of Band 3)
A Vacancy at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Assist in the day to day support of the Strategic Planning, Business Development and Transformation Department. The department of Strategic Planning, Business Development and Transformation ...
- 24 February 2021
- Babcock International - Bootle, Merseyside
programme duration 15 months Programme name Level 2 - Early Years Practitioner Early Learning Day Nursery in Bootle is a day Nursery caring for infants and children aged 3 months to 5 years. We assist in many aspects of their daily lives, through social, ...