2 Banking jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 14 June 2021
- Lloyds Banking Group - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE19FS
- £18,200 to £18,410 per year
Your Purpose Your role as an On Call Customer Adviser is to help us cover peak demand when needed, and to ensure we always have a team of people ready, when needed to new and existing customers with their financial and service needs via a choice of channels. ...
- 17 June 2021
- Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council - Hinckley, Leicestershire
- £20,092 to £23,080 per year, pro rata
- Grade 4, £20,092 up to £23,080 per annum pro rata
Resident Support Customer Advisor Grade 4, £20,092 up to £23,080 per annum pro rata 37 hours per week on a 12 month fixed term contract Part time hours will be considered An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a member of staff to join the Housing and ...