3 Design jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 26 November 2020
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council - Blaenau Gwent, Wales
- £26,511 to £30,451 per year, pro rata
The Welsh Government Test, Trace, Protect strategy is a critical element of controlling the COVID19 pandemic and is designed to enhance health surveillance in the community. It will undertake effective and extensive contact tracing, and support people to self-...
- 27 November 2020
- Merthyr Valleys Homes - Merthyr Tydfil County, Wales
- £23,190 to £25,490 per year
- Local Government Pension scheme, Flexible working.
We’re recruiting for a Rent Support Officer – if you’re about people, communities and delivering high quality affordable services then we would love to hear from you. Salary Band 3 - £23,190 to £25,490 per annum plus benefits (Appointment to be made at the ...
- 23 November 2020
- Capita plc - Upavon Station, Trenchard Lines, Upavon SN9 6BE, , Wiltshire, SN9 6BE
- £15,000 to £18,135 per year
Shaping the future of the British Army as a Customer Advisor: The role is pivotal to one of the UK's largest and most diverse recruiting operations whose aim is to deliver exceptional candidate experience throughout an inclusive recruitment process. Since 2012...