5 Banking jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 22 October 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Trust Wide, CH21BQ
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum pro rata
To provide the Trust’s clinical staff with effective, efficient and confidential administration and clerical services as part of the secretarial team. To contribute to the smooth running of the service by the accurate inputting of data to the department’s ...
- 21 October 2021
- Lloyds Banking Group - Kendal, Cumbria, LA1 1UA
- £18,385 to £18,410 per year
Start your journey with us. We're looking for welcoming and approachable people, who can make things more straightforward for our customers. You'll be our customers first point of contact - a friendly face when they walk into the branch. Working across several...
- 28 September 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £18,546 - £19,918 Per annum, Pro rata
Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Job Title: 1 x Receptionist/Admin Clerk Location: Newborn Intensive Care Unit, St Mary’s Hospital Grade: Band 2 Hours: 36hrs per week, Shifts worked between the hours of 0800hrs and 2000hrs (when required ...
- 04 October 2021
- Cairn Group Hotel - CA1 1QP
- £8.91 per hour
- Competitive Salary
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a ...
- 08 October 2021
- British Gas (Centrica) - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M14 5BJ
- £23,177 per year
- Pension + Excellent Benefits
Do you thrive on delivering excellent customer service and have a passion to go net zero? We have some exciting opportunities to join us as a Customer Service Advisor managing the end-to-end Electric Vehicle (EV) journey for our customers. Job Overview You ...