4 Designer jobs in North East England
with Disability Confident employers
- North East England (4)
- Tyne & Wear (3)
- County Durham (1)
- Full time (4)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
- 20 March 2023
- North East Jobs - Sunderland, SR2 7TF
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- Scale points 4-5 £21,189 - £21,575, pro rata
Post: Graphic Designer Starting date: As soon as possible Salary: range Scale points 4-5 £21,189 - £21,575, pro rata, term time only 37 4 weeks Location: Aspire North East Multi Academy Trust Contract type: Full time Contract Term: Permanent We are a family ...
Lead Interaction Designer
- 24 March 2023
- HM Revenue and Customs - Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- £64,693 to £72,924 per year
At HMRC we are committed to creating a great place to work for all our colleagues; an inclusive and respectful environment that reflects the diversity of the society we serve. We want to maximise the potential of everyone who chooses to work for us and we ...
Principal Architect / Architectural Technologist
- 13 March 2023
- North East Jobs - Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 1UE
- £40,001.00 to £50,000.00 per year
- £40,478 - £42,503 per annum
• Do you have experience of undertaking the Lead Designer role on new build or refurbishment projects? • Are you looking for a role that allows you to stay local to Stockton-on-Tees and work from home for part of your week? • Do you want to work in a role that...
Digital Workflow Engineer
- 22 March 2023
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Seaton Delaval, NE25 0QJ
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. This role is within the Digital Services unit providing digitisation and enhancements to workflows around projects, programmes and services. A Digital Workflow Engineer ...