5 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- 18 September 2021
- BBC - London, Salford or Glasgow
Fancy working on a new product? This is a great opportunity to join a small and dynamic multi-discipline, multi-national team focused on bringing the best of the BBC to new audiences. You will be responsible for helping to define the user experience from the...
- 22 September 2021
- South Gloucestershire and Stroud College - BS34 8LP
- £18,420 per year, pro rata
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions, in-house Professional Development support, access to employee discount scheme and a variety of health & wellbeing resources.
The discipline of Printmaking has become an integral part of all courses over the last few years, with physical expansions of the studio space, as well as the inclusion of new process to the department this is an exciting time to join the team. This role is ...
- 13 September 2021
- NHS England - Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum
Sent on behalf of the Regional Operations Hub North East and Yorkshire Are you interested in gaining experience of working in a fast-paced Regional Operations Hub? Come and join us for this exciting opportunity. We are looking for a number of staff to join us...
- 17 September 2021
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £25,655 - £31,534 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly motivated and dynamic Nurses or Operating Department Practitioners to join our friendly and pro-active Orthopaedic team. We are a hardworking enthusiastic department with a strong sense of teamwork. The successful ...
- 15 September 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Oldham, OL1 1HL
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a desire to work in a ‘great’ work place with remarkable people who make a difference every day? If this is you then we would love you to come and work with us and see for yourself. Do you have an NVQ level 2 or...