3 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- 13 November 2020
- NHS England - Home Based, GU14 0LX
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
HSIB conducts independent investigations of patient safety concerns in NHS-funded care across England. The safety recommendations we make aim to improve healthcare systems and processes in order to reduce risk and improve safety. HSIB is funded by the ...
- 24 November 2020
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Chichester, PO19 6SE
- £16,632 - £17,820 This is a training contract (Annex 21) in year 1 the individual is paid 70% of he top of the band 4. In year 2 they receive 75% of the top of the band 4.
Would you like an opportunity to train in Pharmacy to become a pharmacy professional? Then why not train as a Pharmacy Technician? You will be working in a busy, friendly department and will be given full training, support and supervision throughout the 2 year...
- 27 November 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA6 6NL
- £1465.80 per week paid monthly
LAS ST3 Anaesthetics Department Morriston Hospital £1,465.80 per week, paid monthly Do you share our health board values; Caring for each other; working together; always improving? If so we would love for you to come and work for Swansea Bay University Health ...