8 Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- South East England (8)
- Hampshire (2)
- Surrey (2)
- Buckinghamshire (1)
- Kent (1)
- Oxfordshire (1)
- West Sussex (1)
- 27 November 2020
- Dovey Ltd - SO42 7YP
Due to increasing demand a vacancy has arisen within our Service department based in Beaulieu, for an experienced parts/workshop coordinator. We require a motivated person capable of working on their own initiative within our small team. Your main duties and ...
- 25 November 2020
- J D Givons Ltd - RH17 6JT
- £10 to £14 per hour
JD GIVONS LTD HGV Class 2 Driver – Balcombe, RH17 6JT x 1 JD Givons Ltd is a haulier firm that has close ties with Abbott & Co. Hay and Straw Merchants. We are currently looking for a permanent full time or part time, experienced HGV driver to join our team at...
- 24 November 2020
- Norse Group - Kent, ME7 1RX
- £19,331.5 per year
- Exceeds National Minimum Wage
Medway Norse combines the exceptional facilities management capabilities of the Norse Group with Medway Council’s services, community and people. Among a number of frontline public services, Medway Norse provide specialist grounds maintenance across the local ...
- 23 November 2020
- Blade Recruitment - High Wycombe, Bucks HP13
- £25,000 to £25,000 per year
- Van provided & tools, 28 Holidays
Blade Recruitment is looking to fill a Gardener Job to work for a growing landscape and garden design company based near to High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP13. Salary offered for the Gardener job is up to £25k & working M-F 40hrs pw. Job Duties The job will ...
- 20 November 2020
- UKME - Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0DT
- £25,000 to £26,500 per year
- Pension, Private Healthcare
UKME is dedicated to providing exclusive services to our VIP clients in luxury private homes and estates across the UK. This is an exciting role for a talented Garden Workshop Supervisor / Mechanic who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast ...
- 20 November 2020
- Calber Facilities Management limited - OX12
- TBC - Depending on experience
• Ensuring health & safety and environmental procedures are followed and risk assessments are completed while on site. • Ensuring all Calber tools are safe to use and are looked after by team crew members. • Reporting any misuse of Calber equipment and ...
- 18 November 2020
- Epsom & Ewell Borough Council - Epsom, Surrey
- £19,231 to £20,787 per year
Grounds Maintenance Operative Operational Services 1 year Fixed Term Contract £19,231 pa - £20,787 pa 40 Hours Per Week This is an excellent opportunity for three enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our dynamic Grounds Maintenance Team. You will be ...
- 17 November 2020
- Kier Group Plc - Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3TG
- Competitive + benefits
Job Title: Assistant Site Manager - Location: Southampton (office base) - projects within a 1 hour commute Business Area: Regional Buildings Southern Job responsibilities The main purpose of the role is to assist the SM in running the site and ensuring the ...