6 Travel Jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- 20 October 2020
- Four Seasons Healthcare - Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5GR
- £8.89 per hour
Reporting to: Home Manager Responsible for: The planning and preparation of high quality meals and snacks for residents and visitors to the home. Job Purpose : To plan and deliver the full dining experience with high quality catering, contributing to the ...
- 18 October 2020
- Features Holding LTD - Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £10 per hour
You will be joining the Transport department which consists of a team of 6. The role involves working in a busy and fast paced environment with other team members on the following tasks: V5 administration MID letters Rentplan vehicle input Preparing and ...
- 17 October 2020
- Wilko Retail Limited - Worksop, S80 3EG
Ask any wilko team member about us and the first thing they would mention is the people. Passionate people who encourage, care and respect each other, pulling together to keep wilko a much-loved high-street name by being better every day and ensuring we always...
- 09 October 2020
- Crown car services ltd - Leicester, Leicestershire
4 hours per day full time pay PAYE/ Self Employed Minibus driver with D, D1, or CPC Passenger Assistant (escort) no experience required DBS check and training will be provided Inquiry by text only 07727075721
- 08 October 2020
- Cole & Yates Recruitment - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £19,500 to £27,500 per year
- + Overtime, Pension Scheme, 4 Weeks Paid Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Uniform Provided, Career Progression Opportunities.
Job Opportunity - Experienced Turfer We are recruiting on behalf of a Northamptonshire based company that works across the East Midlands offering a turfing and landscaping service to the National, Regional and Local Housebuilders and Developers. The Turfing ...
- 29 September 2020
- Wincanton - Worksop, S80 3EG
- £32 k + company benefits
Role Overview We have a new opportunity for a Driver Trainer to develop and deliver quality driver training to new and existing drivers, core and agency ensuring that all the relevant learning outcomes are achieved. To maintain exceptional levels of service ...