5 permanent, Social care jobs in Hertfordshire
- Eastern England
- Hertfordshire (5)
- Bishop's Stortford (1)
- Letchworth Garden City (1)
- St. Albans (1)
- Stevenage (1)
- Watford (1)
- 28 November 2023
- AoC Jobs - AL1
- £26458.00 - £40020.00 Per Year
Lecturer in Health and Social Care Based at the Welwyn Garden City Campus Full Time 37 hours per week £26,458 - £40,020 per annum - Depending on skills and experience Are you able to inspire and motivate young people? Do you want to work with a team who are ...
- 30 November 2023
- Sugarman Health & Wellbeing Limited - Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1JJ
- £26,000 per year
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a quality education provider that are specialists in their field? Do you have experience in working with children/young people in, education, health, and social care, and their families, including up to date ...
- 23 November 2023
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust - Stevenage, SG1 2FQ
- £35,392 - £42,618 per annum (pro rata where applicable)
We are looking to recruit a therapist to provide expert clinical triage of therapy referrals in our East & North care co ordination hub where all community therapy and nursing referrals are received. The role includes telephone triaging patients to establish ...
- 20 November 2023
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Bishop Stortford, CM23 5GZ
- £22,383 per annum pro rata
FM ASSISTANT PREVIOUS DOMESTIC EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED - MUST HAVE GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF COSHH REGULATIONS AND PREVIOUS CLEANING EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL - MUST HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF INFECTION CONTROL WORKING IN A HEALTHCARE ENVIROMENT IS REQUIRED ONLY APPLY IF ...
- 28 November 2023
- REAch2 Academy Trust - Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
- £20,812 to £21,575 per year, pro rata
- NJC E&W SCP 3-5 Pro Rata
Are you a passionate and engaging early years practitioner? If you really want to make a difference, then this opportunity may be for you Garden City Academy is currently recruiting to the role of EYFS Practitioner. Duties include: - To provide a high standard...