5 Designer jobs in North East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 15 October 2021
- Sunderland College - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £36,903.07 to £39,148.02 per year
- £36,903.07 - £39,148.02 per annum.
External Vacancy Post Ref: 6610. Full Time. Permanent. £36,903.07 - £39,148.02 per annum. Attractive benefits for this post include 46 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Teacher Pension Scheme. An exciting ...
- 19 October 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Haltwhistle, NE49 9AJ
- £18,546 - £19,918 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHFM (Northumbria Healthcare Facilities Management). We are looking to recruit Domestic Assistants on a permanent basis at our Haltwhistle Memorial Hospital. The following hours are available: 9.5 hours per week. However, ...
- 25 October 2021
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £50,001.00 to £110,000.00 per year
- £52,723 - £58,135
Deputy Head Teacher L10 - L14 £52,723 - £58,135 N.O.R. 230 39 (FTE Nursery) Required for 25th April 2022 Permanent Governors of this highly successful primary school are seeking to appoint an outstanding, dynamic and experienced school leader to join our ...
- 20 October 2021
- Cleveland Fire Brigade - Hartlepool, County Durham
- £27,000 to £29,000 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the country’s leading Fire and Rescue Services, as a Driving Instructor. You will play a key role in identifying, designing, delivering, assessing, and evaluating Driver learning and development needs of ...
- 18 October 2021
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle upon Tyne (Gosforth Park Way), NE12 8ET
- £4.62 to £8.91 per hour
- Salary £4.62 to £8.91 per hour, depending on age (this is reflective of NMW), plus, brilliant benefits!
Apprentice Business Administration ( Customer only) Newcastle Temporary for 15 months (with progression opportunities available for successful candidates) Full Time (37.5hpw) Salary £4.62 to £8.91 per hour, depending on age (this is reflective of NMW), plus, ...