128 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (128)
- London (45)
- South West England (16)
- Eastern England (13)
- South East England (13)
- East Midlands (10)
- North West England (8)
- West Midlands (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (7)
- Wales (3)
- Scotland (2)
- 29 March 2021
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Bournemouth, BH7 7DW
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join the Research & Innovation (R&I) Directorate team as a Data Management Assistant, focusing primarily on our Haematology Division research here at the Trust. The R&I Department is involved in ...
- 26 March 2021
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Harrow, HA1 3UJ
- £32,478 - £51,069 Dependent on experience and years
Endoscopy Research Fellow This is a unique opportunity for an Endoscopy research fellow post across two World Class Centres: Kings College and St.Mark’s (LNWUHT) Hospitals, London. This post would be ideal for a gastroenterologist in the middle or toward the ...
- 27 March 2021
- London Teaching Pool, Ltd - Croydon, Home Counties, CR0 1LF
- £140.00 to £180.00 per day
KS2 Class Teacher 6 month Fixed Term Maternity Cover Salary: Main scale M1-M6 (Outer London) Salary will be dependent on experience. Hours: Full time Contract: 6 month fixed term maternity cover contract Start date: April We are looking to appoint a teacher on...
- 13 April 2021
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust - London, N18 1QX
- £84,258 - £112,845 pa inclusive (Pro-rata if LTFT)
Please use the following advert and attachment for JD and PS. We are seeking to recruit to a locum consultant within our critical care department at North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust, London. The successful candidate will work independently with ...
- 13 April 2021
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Norwich, NR4 7UY
- £50.017 per annum
A Vacancy at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Applications are invited for an Educational Dermatology Clinical Fellow, to join an innovative and enthusiastic team in a 50/50 teaching and clinical dermatology post. This role is a ...
- 12 April 2021
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG5 1PB
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
To work as an effective member of the multi-disciplinary team. Following appropriate training and assessment of competence undertake identified clinical and non-nursing duties. Required to carry out a number of designated tasks, of which will involve direct ...
- 01 April 2021
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Isleworth, TW7 6AF
- £33,128 - £43,828 per annum + 1B Banding & LW
A Vacancy at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Junior Clinical Fellow in Acute Medicine & Ambulatory Care The Acute Medicine Service is responsible for the management of both ambulatory care and acute medical admissions with the exclusion ...
- 14 April 2021
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP10 9HE
- £28 to £30 per hour
Morgan Hunt are working with colleges in Buckinghamshire who are looking to work with an experienced plumbing lecturer to join and guide the development of students. There are full and part time roles on offer in this area, so what ever type of role you're ...
- 14 April 2021
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - London, London, N14 6BS
- £30 per hour
Morgan Hunt are working with a college in Central London who are looking to work with an experienced plumbing lecturer to join and guide the development of their level 3 students. The role will be 4 days per week until the end of term with the opportunity for ...
- 16 April 2021
- Protocol Education - Wakefield, Yorkshire, WF9 8JK
- £60 to £70 per day
Entry Level Secondary Cover Supervisor Roles - Wakefield Have you ever thought about a career working in education but not entirely sure where to begin? If so, Protocol Education could be the steppingstone to doing so. Currently we work with a large selection ...