4 Social care jobs in KentShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 30 June 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - County Wide, ME16 9NW
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa
We are seeking to recruit a forward thinking and enthusiastic person to an exciting and diverse Liaison and Diversion Practitioner (LDP) position within the Criminal Justice Liaison & Diversion Service (CJLDS). CJLDS is a countywide service to Kent and Medway’...
- 17 June 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Margate, CT9 4BF
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
It’s a challenging and rewarding service to work in, and we need the best quality of candidates to help us grow our service further. Mental Health Nurses, Occupational Therapists & Social Workers encouraged to apply. You will be a confident and experienced ...
- 02 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £91,004 - £104,927 pa
KMPT provides healthcare services to a diverse population across the county of Kent, covering Thanet in the East of the county and Dartford in the North. The Trust provides specialist mental health care to the people of Kent and this role operates as a senior ...
- 15 June 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 4JL
- £40,037 - £74,661 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Advert Specialty Doctor in Early Intervention in Psychosis (Community) North and West Kent Based at Canada House, Gillingham It’s an exciting time to join us with a new medical school for Kent...