5 Social care jobs in CambridgeshireShow filters
- Eastern England
- Cambridgeshire (5)
- Cambridge (4)
- Huntingdon (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Liaison and Diversion Practitioner | Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- 13 March 2023
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB1 1JG
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
Previous applicants need not apply An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified Band 6 mental health nurse to join Cambridgeshire Liaison and Diversion Service who support people with vulnerabilities of all ages who find themselves in the ...
Project Support/ALT Administrator | Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- 24 February 2023
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Huntingdon, PE29 3RJ
- £21,730 - £23,177 Per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Administratorin theAdult & Specialist Directorate toinitiallyprovide support to the Project Co-ordinatoras part of the Community Mental Health Transformation team. Once the project has...
Pharmacy Technician Higher Level | Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- 03 March 2023
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Fulbourn, CB21 5EF
- £27,055 - £32,934 Per Annum Pro Rata
CPFT Pharmacy are looking to recruit a motivated and flexible pharmacy technician to join our small and friendly pharmacy team based at Fulbourn Hospital in Fulbourn, Cambridge. The job will involve working closely with our dedicated team of experienced ...
Regional Sales & Marketing Business Partner
- 01 March 2023
- Excelcare Holdings - Cambridgeshire, CB1 3DJ
- £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 per year
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and committed Sales & Marketing Business Partner. The main responsibility for this role will be to focus on strategic initiatives to increase revenue streams and contribute to the commercial success of a portfolio ...
Early Intervention Team Lead Discharge Planning Specialist Nurse
- 22 February 2023
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB2 0QQ
- £41,659 - £47,672 p.a. pro rata
A Vacancy at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. About us The Early Intervention Team (EIT) is a proactive and innovative team of Discharge Planning and Frailty Specialist Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Social worker. ...