32 Designer jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 13 July 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £65,664 - £75,874 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to strategically lead a diverse portfolio within Health Innovation Manchester. If you are values led, dynamic and passionate about innovation and have experience of leading and developing a broad portfolio and wish to work in...
- 01 August 2022
- Myerscough College - Croxteth, Liverpool
- £19,337 to £31,535 per year
- £19,337 - £31,535 per annum in accordance with qualifications and experience. Teacher qualified staff commence at minimum £24,467 per annum
About the role At Myerscough college, we are passionate about providing an amazing learning experience for our student and believe inspiring excellence starts with you We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join our ...
- 29 July 2022
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M23 2YS
- Main Scale to Upper Scale £25,714 to £41,604 per annum
Salary: Main/UPS TLR 1A 8291 SEN2 4,479 The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a SENCO, working alongside the existing SENCo you will both have equal level of responsibility, to secure the best possible outcomes for pupils with Special ...
- 03 August 2022
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Prescot, L35 5DR
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to work within the Trauma and Orthopaedic Therapy Team, supporting the delivery of Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy. The ability to work well within a team environment is essential and the candidate...
- 09 August 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Wythenshawe, M239LT
- £23,949 - £26,282 Per Annum, Pro Rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join the Medical Rota Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our friendly team to provide an efficient rostering service to our medical workforce. You must have good attention to...
- 29 July 2022
- Edge Hill University - Ormskirk, Lancashire
- £36,386 to £54,949 per year
Your discipline. Your passion. Our success, together. About the Role As Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise Psychology you will be required to make a significant contribution to the delivery of our delivery of the BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise ...
- 02 August 2022
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Macclesfield, SK11 8QA
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CWP) for a motivated and dedicated pharmacy technician to join our team of specialist technicians and pharmacists, in providing high quality clinical pharmacy services...
- 19 July 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M40 3PJ
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum (pro rata)
The Practice Supervisor/Practice Assessor (Practice Teacher) post is responsible for the specific training of post-registration students, providing them with a wide range of learning opportunities in a variety of settings during the community practice ...
- 27 July 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M19 3BX
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
Are you looking to build on your career? Do you want to be part of a professional, busy, friendly and supportive team? If so, then this may be the right position for you. An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within the Community Speech and ...
- 05 August 2022
- Standguide Group - Greater Manchester, North West England
- £28,000 per year
Core Purpose: To provide effective teaching, learning and assessment to adult learners. Key Responsibilities: • Demonstrate consistently high expectations of and for all learners and commitment to positive outcomes • Deliver engaging personalised learning so ...