26 Social care jobs in NottinghamshireShow filters
- East Midlands
- Nottinghamshire (26)
- Nottingham (16)
- Retford (5)
- Mansfield (2)
- Sutton-In-Ashfield (2)
- Newark (1)
- 23 March 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Long Eaton
- £13.35 to £14.32 per hour
You will be responsible for providing personal care, support and assistance to service users. The ability to assess and monitor the needs of people with a learning disability is essential. Experience of working with people with learning disabilities is ...
- 22 March 2021
- East Midlands Shared Services - NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, NG5 5SP
- £25,991 per year
Children’s Residential Social Care Worker Starting salary is £25,991 rising to £27,741 on first year anniversary plus working time enhancements subject to completion of a probation period. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions information which ...
- 09 April 2021
- RYLAND RESIDENTIAL HOME - Nottingham, East Midlands
PURPOSE - TO GIVE CLEAR GUIDELINES OF RESPONSIBILITES FOR CARE ASSISTANTS TO MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE ON OUR QUALITY SERVICE PROVISION. The role of a Social Care Assistant is not a job, it is a vocation. The role is ultimately form positive relationships with ...
- 17 March 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG17 2SY
- £9.00 to £11.00 per hour
Join Hays Social Care team as a Support Worker (children) Children's Support Worker - Nottinghamshire You will be working with children/child that may show signs of challenging behaviour, EBD, and working towards helping them to improve in view to overcoming ...
Assistant Practitioner - Community Therapy Service | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 23 March 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - NNE Various locations, NG15 7JE
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Do you love working in the community? Do you have a passion for rehabilitation and enabling others to regain their independence and function in their own home? We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and dedicated Community Assistant Practitioner with ...
- 24 March 2021
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Ruddington, Nottinghamshire, NG11 6EP
Great hourly rates, flexible hours, weekly pay QS Care are currently recruiting experienced Support Workers to join our expanding team. We are currently recruiting for residential care homes in the Ruddington, Nottingham area. These homes provide service users...
- 22 March 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN22 0PD
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata per annum plus High Secure Allowance £3,000
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate Social Worker to join our Forensic Social Work Team at Rampton Hospital in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust As a Senior Social Worker you will report to the Social Work Lead and contribute to the ...
- 19 March 2021
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Gedling, Nottinghamshire, NG4 3HS
On-going flexibble work for Agency Support Workers and Care Assistants, to cover various shifts, with weekly pay. Working for an agency, you will have the freedom to work as and when you please. You will inform us of your availability throughout the week and ...
- 30 March 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
Assist in providing care to patients, in support of and supervised by Registered Nurses. Carry out assigned duties, which maintain hygiene orderliness and safety of the ward. The overriding purpose is to support the provision of the highest quality patient ...
- 06 April 2021
- Mediline Home Care Ltd - Long Eaton, Nottingham
• Up to £9.30per hour • All petrol expenses paid • Enhanced hourly rates paid on ALL Bank Holidays • Flexible working hours - Full or Part-time - To suit you • Evening & weekend rounds also available, if required • 28 days paid holidays per year - Pro rata • ...