8 Social care jobs in WolverhamptonShow filters
- Full time (8)
- 14 November 2022
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust - Wolverhampton, WV10 0QP
- £21,730 - £23,177 pro rata per annum for part time hours
The Rapid Access to Social Care Team (RASC) supports patients to be discharged sooner or avoid hospital admission in a crisis situation e.g. following a fall. The RASC team is part of the Community Intermediate Care Service which provides short term Nursing, ...
- 06 November 2022
- Cream Health & Social Care Ltd - WV1
- £9.6 to £10 per hour
As a leading healthcare agency we are looking for an experienced Adult Learning Disability Support Worker to join our team. You will be working in a small learning disability home in Wolverhampton. The shifts are 12 hour either days or nights and you pick the ...
- 15 November 2022
- Kerry Collins Recruitment Ltd. - WV1 1RL
- £11 to £16 per hour
The starting salary for this role is £11-16 per Hour for 37 hours per week on a 3 month contract. This is a full time position but part-time applications will be considered. We are looking to recruit Social Care Assistants within our Adult Social Care Locality...
- 16 November 2022
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 4XB
- £10.65 to £12.65 per hour
Wolverhampton Children's and Adult's Support Workers needed immediately Long Days Support Worker - Wolverhampton We are looking for experienced Support Workers to join us on a temp basis to work with clients around the Wolverhampton area, shifts typically ...
- 23 November 2022
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bilston, West Midlands, WV1 4XB
- £10.65 to £11.00 per hour
Home in Bilston, 8-18 year olds, Children's Learning difficulties home, temp work, Support Worker's I am recruiting for a specialised organisation who support young people aged 8-18 years old with specialised needs such as complex needs and learning ...
- 22 November 2022
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cannock, Staffordshire, WV1 4XB
- £10.65 to £11.00 per hour
Long Days Cannock, Support Worker, EBD homes, Children's Support Worker Hays Social Care are recruiting Support Workers on a temporary basis for a children's home in Cannock The role involves engaging with young people to promote self-worth, education and ...
- 11 November 2022
- Kerry Collins Recruitment Ltd. - WV1 9SE
- £30 to £45 per hour
Job Title: Experienced Social Worker Service Group: Adults Contractual Hours: 37 hours PW Salary: 30 Duration: 3 Months Willing to relocate Aurora Resourcing is a sopecialist recruitment consultancy - focusing on qualified social workers and unqualified ...
- 04 November 2022
- Recruitment Panda Ltd - Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 1DU
- £45,000 to £55,000 per year
- Negotiable + wellbeing
My old man says Children are all snotty little herberts He would not get this job as Registered Manager of a child and adolescent residential home. You, on the other hand, recognise that kids don't all get a good start in life. You've also decided that a ...