6 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (6)
- 20 February 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 8ET
- £10.14 to £13.64 per hour
I am currently looking for an experienced support worker to work within a secure mental health and learning disability unit in Berkshire. You will be expected to be able to deliver a constant high level of care to work within well renowned mental health ...
- 14 February 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Sutton, London, SM1 1EA
- £32 to £33 per hour
I am recruiting for an Experienced Social Worker to work in the Adult Social Services Team with Sutton Council. Fundamental to fulfilling the responsibilities of this post is the ability to respond flexibly, positively and successfully to the ever-changing ...
- 21 February 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1LD
- £33 to £35 per hour
I am recruiting for a Mental Health Social Worker to join West Sussex County Council. The role will ensure that West Sussex fulfil its duties and responsibilities in relation to The Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberties, Safeguarding and...
- 18 February 2020
- Healthcare Focus Ltd - liverpool
- £18,638.00 to £21,743.00 per year, pro rata
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 1. NVQ Level 3 in Child Care and Education, Youth services, Health and Social Care 2. A commitment to undertaking further training and development 3. Relevant experience of providing targeted programmes of support to children, young people...
- 27 February 2020
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council - Abertillery, Blaenau Gwent
- £25,801 to £29,636 per year
- Grade 6 (£25,801 – £29,636 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week Contract: Fixed Term until 31.03.2021 Job Summary Opportunities have arisen for experienced Support Workers with proven experience of working with children, young people and families to work in the established Supporting Change team ...
- 26 February 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, NE18QH
- £10 to £10.14 per hour
To ensure the safe care of children and young people looked after within the home, ensuring they are supported and encouraged to reach their full potential. To supervise and manage the behaviour of young people in their care. To create a warm and caring ...