8 Customer service jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 04 May 2021
- Creative Support - Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Up to £23,317pa based on experience
Creative Support is a busy and dynamic Stockport based national health and social care charity with a track record in providing person centred and empowering support services in over 70 Local Authorities. We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support ...
- 29 April 2021
- Penderels Trust - Salford, Greater Manchester
- £21,495 per year
- increasing to £22,108 per annum following probationary.
We are looking for someone to join our Salford & Greater Manchester team. You will be instrumental in providing advice and guidance to individuals with disabilities who live independently. This is a varied role and will involve home working and travel ...
- 21 April 2021
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Newton-le-Willows, WA12 8RB
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata
To provide a high quality portering/ security service to patients/ visitors and occupants of Newton Community Hospital To deliver an effective and competent level of portering/ security support and consistently deliver a “patient focused” service which ...
- 10 May 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Runcorn, WA7 5SB
- £9.51-9.81 per hour
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 04 May 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- £18,005 - £19,337 Per Annum
The post holder will assist in providing a safe and customer focused catering service at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. All patient, staff and visitors services are to be provided in line legislation and departmental standards at all times...
- 07 May 2021
- Cheshire West and Chester - Tarvin, Chester
- £40,728 to £47,292 per year
The Subject Intervention and Assessment Co-ordinator role involves working with the School Intervention team to raise standards of achievement and attainment in Cheshire West and Chester schools, including those schools requiring targeted or specialist support...
- 19 April 2021
- Home Group Limited - Cleator Moor (Stafford Court), CA25 5AU
- £18,576 to £19,200 per year
- Salary circa £18,576 to £18,730 PA
Housing Management Worker (Level 2) Stafford Court, Cleator Moor Full Time, Permanent Salary circa £18,576 to £18,730 PA Plus, brilliant benefits Empowering customers to live rewarding and happy lives. That’s when it hits home. We have a fabulous opportunity ...
- 20 April 2021
- Home Group Limited - Kendal (River View), LA9 7EG
- £9.50 to £9.58 per hour
- Hourly rate from £9.50 & Weekly Pay
Flexible Bank Support Worker (Level 2) River View, Kendal , Cumbria Hourly rate from £9.50 & Weekly Pay Flexible Hours & Shifts Working hours that suit my lifestyle. That’s when it hits home. Have you been looking to earn some extra cash, while keeping to your...