3 Social care jobs in Norwich
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 21 September 2021
- Home Group Limited - Norwich (Rosary Road), NR1 4BX
- £4.62 to £8.91 per hour
- Salary from £4.62 to £8.91 per hour, depending on age (this is reflective of NMW), plus, brilliant benefits!
Apprentice Health and Social Care ( Customer Only) Norfolk, Norwich Temporary for 15 months (with progression opportunities available for successful candidates) Full Time (37.5hpw) Salary from £4.62 to £8.91 per hour, depending on age (this is reflective of ...
- 23 September 2021
- Affinity Trust - Norwich, NR5
- £9.10 per hour
Be the difference, change lives - apply today Would you like to support people with learning disabilities and mental health needs in their own homes and in their communities? You can help them to have a more independent and fulfilling life whilst developing a ...
- 15 September 2021
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR2 2PJ
- £25,655 - £31,534 pro rata pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated band 5 Nurse to join the team at the Colman Centre for Specialist Rehabilitation Services within Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust. The post will be based at the Specialist Amputee ...