4 Health social care jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- 31 July 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £21,892-£24,157 per annum pro rata
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Clinical Support Worker - Cancer care Do you deliver compassionate excellence? Are you enthusiastic about learning and development? Do you want a new challenge? If yes then read on…. We are looking for a ...
- 05 August 2020
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Steyning, BN44 3RJ
- £21,892-£24,157 pa (pro rata)
The Chanctonbury Primary Care Network (PCN) Community team have a vacancy for a Proactive Care Coordinator to cover a year's maternity leave . The role involves coordinating care for patients by working with a multidisciplinary team. This involves discussing ...
- 03 August 2020
- Tailored Support Homes and Services - Eastbourne, East Sussex
We are looking for an individual with previous experience as a Support Worker, who has completed their care certificate or another relevant health and social care qualification. The position will be subject to a 3 month Probation Period. We are recruiting now...
- 06 August 2020
- British Red Cross - Reading, Berkshire, RG15AN
- £16,364 per year
Service Support Worker Location: Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading RG1 5AN (requires travel within the area) Contract type: Fixed Term until 31 st of December 2020 Hours per week: 14 (Part-time - please note that this role requires set hours of work, which are...