9 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (9)
- East Midlands (2)
- South East England (2)
- South West England (2)
- North West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 23 March 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Long Eaton
- £13.35 to £14.32 per hour
You will be responsible for providing personal care, support and assistance to service users. The ability to assess and monitor the needs of people with a learning disability is essential. Experience of working with people with learning disabilities is ...
- 25 March 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG1 8NQ
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum, pro rata
Community Mental Health Project Manager, Berkshire West Mental Health Services, Reading. The BOB (Berkshire West, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire) Integrated Care system (ICS) has been awarded funding to implement a new Community Mental health model for people...
- 22 March 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN22 0PD
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata per annum plus High Secure Allowance £3,000
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate Social Worker to join our Forensic Social Work Team at Rampton Hospital in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust As a Senior Social Worker you will report to the Social Work Lead and contribute to the ...
- 14 April 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Cheltenham, GL51 0JA
- £9.87-10.18 per hour
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 07 April 2021
- Hull City Council - HU2 9BD
- £29,577 to £32,234 per year
Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference for the people of Hull? Are you able to contribute to achieving our vision of enabling people to have a life not a service? You will work as part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team to ...
- 09 April 2021
- Guidant Group - Somerset, BS49 4DZ
- £9.64 per hour
Yatton, North Somerset Circa £9.64 Per Hour Casual Contract, Includes Early, Lates, Weekends and sleep ins Giving children and young people the foundations they need to thrive. The role Our Place is a 4 bedded permanent residential home for children and young ...
- 06 April 2021
- Guidant Group - Wirral, Merseyside, L11 2RY
- £23,400 per year
Wirral, Merseyside Circa £23,400 pro rata 15hrs per week, Fixed Term until 31/08/2021, Part-Time (2 days) Giving children and young people the foundations they need to thrive. The role Our Wirral HSIS (Health Service in Schools) Counselling Service , is ...
- 29 March 2021
- Reading Borough Council - Reading
- £16,224 to £19,340 per year, pro rata
Brighter Futures for Children Fixed Term till March 2023 Part-time - 22.2 hours per week About BFFC Brighter Futures for Children is improving outcomes for Reading's children, young people and families. We are an independent, not-for-profit-company, wholly ...
- 26 March 2021
- MacIntyre - Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- £8.93 to £8.93 per hour
- Plus free training, DBS paid for and other benefits. Also opportunity to apply for permanent posts throughtout the company
Looking for a rewarding role to fit around your current commitments? Could you support a young woman with learning disabilities to have a great time and learn new skills as she moves into her own home? Jemma is happy and interactive, she loves meeting new ...