4 Design jobs in EssexShow filters
- Eastern England
- Essex (4)
- Chelmsford (2)
- Basildon (1)
- Ilford (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
- 19 May 2023
- eTeach UK Limited - Barkingside, Essex, IG6 1LZ
- Grade 5, £26,420 - £28,860 per annum pro rata
Part-time (2 days per week), term time (39 weeks) only. Fixed term with potential to extend to Permanent.Grade 5, £26,420 - £28,860 per annum pro rata. Approximate pro rata £8,917 - £9,741 (33% FTE) About us and the role Spiritual Insight is at the very heart ...
Primary Care Mental Health Practitioner (SPCMHP) | Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- 17 May 2023
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Mid Essex, CM2 0QH
- £28,407 - £42,618 per annum - Role can be offered as a development role
Primary Care Mental Health Practitioner (SPCMHP) Band 6 - £31,365 - £37,890 per annum - Also be a development role from band 5 to band 6 Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - There is an option for you to work these hours over 4 or 5 days per week Base - Mid Essex...
Psychologist / Psychological Therapist / Family Therapist
- 24 May 2023
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Essex, SS16 5NL
- £50,952 - £57,349 per annum + 5% High Cost Allowance
A Vacancy at Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust. Clinical/Counselling Psychologist/Family Psychotherapist/Psychological Therapist Band 8a - £47,126 - £53,219 per annum (or preceptorship starting at a Band 7) Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - ...
Children & Young People Projects Officer
- 24 May 2023
- Essex County Council - Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1QH
- £28,432 per year
Please note that this is a fixed term contract opportunity until March 2025. The Opportunity Active Essex, the strategic lead for Sport and Physical activity in Greater Essex, is recruiting a Children and Young People Projects Officer to support the work of ...