19 Social care jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 23 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1YE
- £110.00 to £140.00 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher Hays Education are currently recruiting for a full-time teacher of Health and Social Care. In this role you will be required to teach up to KS4 Health and Social Care and you must have recent experience teaching within this area...
- 24 February 2021
- Creative Support - Tyneside, North East England
- Up to £8.80 per hour depending on experience
We are seeking staff that can provide excellent person-centred care and support to tenants to assist and develop everyday living skills and to enjoy a wide range of activities. We require positive and enthusiastic staff who will demonstrate superb ...
- 22 February 2021
- Creative Support - Billingham, County Durham
- Up to £8.80 per hour dependent on qualifications, experience and allocated work base
Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which provides high quality person centred social care. Stockton Home Care is for the provision of ‘Care at Home’ in support of people with a range of different needs, mental health and learning disabilities. This ...
- 04 March 2021
- Creative Support - Durham, County Durham
- Up to £9.00 per hour based upon experience
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then here’s the job for you Would you like to make a positive difference to someone’s life? Our Service Users attend a mixture of day opportunities and evening social activities; we are keen to continue developing and ...
- 03 March 2021
- Creative Support - Stockton-On-Tees, County Durham
- Up to £31,077 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
An exciting development opportunity has arisen in the North East/North Yorkshire area for the post of Registered Service Manager. Creative Support is looking for a caring, dynamic and highly motivated person to manage our varied portfolio of social care ...
- 03 March 2021
- Four Seasons Healthcare - Consett, County Durham, DH8 7SN
- £8.89 per hour
As a Senior Care Assistant you will support the running of the shift and show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care. So as a Senior Care...
- 22 February 2021
- Creative Support - Tyne & Wear, North East England
- Up to £10.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Support Coordinator to our team in the South Tyneside area. We are looking for an ...
- 25 February 2021
- Creative Support - Newcastle, Tyne & Wear
- Up to £9.00 per hour based on experience
How would you like to make a positive difference to someone’s life? We are keen to develop and support people to achieve their outcomes, dreams and aspirations. Creative Support are looking to recruit a Recovery Support Worker who is experienced in working in ...
- 27 February 2021
- St Cuthberts Care - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £25,000 per year, pro rata
Deputy Manager £25,000 per annum 37 hours per week We are looking to recruit a deputy manager to work with adults with a range of disabilities and complex needs in our specialist residential and short break service in Newcastle. You will support the Registered...
- 19 February 2021
- HC-One Ltd - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne-Tees, ne33ax
- £10.12 per hour
About The Role Please note: This is for full time night shift As a Senior Carer at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who ...