3 Social care jobs in Slough
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 05 January 2022
- Creative Support - Slough, Berkshire
- £9.75 per hour
Creative Support is a non-profit provider of personalised care and support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions, and older people. We are recruiting a Support Worker for our team to work waking nights through ...
- 13 January 2022
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL1 2BJ
- £41,902 - £47,684 per annum (incl of HCAS)
A Vacancy at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. MENTAL HEALTH SENIOR PRACTITIONER FOR INTEGRATED CARE DECISION MAKING (ICDM) and LOCAL ACCESS POINT (LAP) BAND 7 HOURS: 37.5 hours BASE: Pine House Slough We have an exciting opportunity if you are ...
- 23 December 2021
- Hestia - SL3 8XP
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- £28,296 per annum rising to £29,088 per annum after 1 year and successful probation
Job Title: Senior IDVA (PT) – Domestic Abuse Reporting to: Team Manager Contract: Permanent, Part time Interview Date: 3 February 2022 About the Service/Department Slough Domestic Abuse Services delivers an Independent Domestic Violence Advocacy service across...