5 Health social care jobs in West LondonShow filters
- 26 November 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, W10 6DZ
- £27,157 - £29,859 pa inc HCAS
Peer Support Worker- Community Access Service We are recruiting to2 posts across our Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster Acute Mental Health Services. Both posts will be based at St Charles Hospital. Do you have your own personal lived experience of ...
- 17 November 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, W8 7NX
- £38,768 - £46,124 per annum inc HCAS
A Vacancy at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust. Due to the nature of work provided by the service and the need for this role to work in a care home setting potentially at any time, appointees must be able to demonstrate in accordance with ...
- 23 November 2021
- West London Mental Health Trust - London, TW8 8DS
- £22,549 - £24,882 plus HCAS
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated people, who have an interest in developing their skills in working with young people, their families/carers and networks who are struggling with an eating disorder. You will need to be adaptable and ...
- 16 November 2021
- West London Mental Health Trust - Ealing, UB2 4SA
- £24,228 - £25,675 per annum all inclusive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a community rehabilitation assistant in a new Community Oxygen and Respiratory Case Management Team in Ealing, as part of Integrated Care service line at the Trust. To contribute to the care provision and review of...
- 18 November 2021
- West London Mental Health Trust - Southall, UB1 3EU
- £26,447 - £28,780 per annum
We are looking for a highly experienced, effective and proactive Project Support/Team Administrator to provide project and administrative support to the Business and Strategy Team, and supporting the various projects across the Trust. The post holder will ...