1,180 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (1,180)
- South East England (190)
- Eastern England (169)
- North West England (136)
- East Midlands (114)
- West Midlands (106)
- London (86)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (84)
- Wales (69)
- Scotland (66)
- South West England (54)
- 24 February 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Margate, CT9 4BF
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
We are looking for Senior Support Worker to be part of Thanet Liaison Psychiatry. This is a rare chance to be part of Liaison Psychiatry core 24 model. You will play a key role in the multi-disciplinary team supporting and working closely with the liaison ...
- 26 February 2021
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £19,005 per year
35 hours per week Joining our existing residential team you will be required to undertake social care duties within the home. As a social care worker you will contribute delivering an efficient and effective service whilst meeting the principles of the Social ...
- 15 February 2021
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
- £16,775.00 to £18,860.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Social Care Assistant - Home Care and Reablement Service Various Locality areas Salary: £16,775 - £18,860 (pro rata for part time) plus living wage allowance if applicable Hours: 36 per week, 4 on 4 ...
- 18 February 2021
- Shetland Islands Council - Shetland Islands, ZE1 000
- £31,021.14 to £32,295.38 per year
Advertisement Details Residential care for children and young people is a unique, complex and challenging area to work in and requires a competent staff team to provide enduring commitment to ensure consistency of care and to meet the individual needs of ...
- 25 February 2021
- Comhairle nan Eilean Siar - Lewis, HS1 2YT
- £21,647.00 to £23,088.00 per year
Job Description Required to work 37 hours per week on a rota basis, your duties will include assisting in attending to the social, emotional and physical needs of residents and day care users so that each person is enabled to live as fulfilling and independent...
- 19 February 2021
- Aberdeenshire Council - Fraserburgh, AB43 9NF
- £36,525.00 to £38,133.00 per year
Job Description The successful candidate with be involved in developing person centered assessments, and outcome focused support plans, involving all members of the North Mental Health Team. You will be required to work closely with other professionals ...
- 04 February 2021
- www.ortolan.com - Stoke, Staffordshire
- £30,000 to £31,500 per year
Group Quality Assurance Officer - Nursing and Residential Care Homes Full time permanent position, competitive salary We are looking for a care professional who is passionate about quality. You will need to have knowledge of quality systems within care, your ...
- 17 February 2021
- Scottish Borders Council - Peebles, EH45 8HQ
- £35,588.92 to £38,892.17 per year
Job Details Grade: 9A Hourly Rate: £19.50 - £21.31 Salary: £35,588.92 - £38,892.17 Pro Rata Per Annum Contract Duration: Permanent & Temporary Please note this post is in total 35 hours. 28 Hours per Week as a Social Worker - Permanent 7 Hours per Week as a ...
- 12 February 2021
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 5RG
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
A Vacancy at Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. The post holder will work within an integrated multi-disciplinary team that provide assessment for service users and carers, in line with the Care Act (2014). The post holder will act as a ...
- 11 February 2021
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M21 9UN
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
A Vacancy at Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. An excellent opportunity has arisen to recruit a Social Worker to Central Manchester Later Life Community Mental Health Team. The experienced recruit will operate within an integrated, multi-...