5 Social care jobs in Nottinghamshire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 04 May 2021
- Autism East Midlands - Ravenshead, Nottingham
- £17,681 per year
Do you want to make a real difference? Come and work with us in Ravenshead, Nottinghamshire. We are looking for Autism Support Workers and Waking Night Officers Our Ravenshead service is a modern, newly refurbished site that consists of 2 single occupancy ...
- 05 May 2021
- Mediline Home Care Ltd - Long Eaton, Nottingham
• Up to £9.30per hour • All petrol expenses paid • Enhanced hourly rates paid on ALL Bank Holidays • Flexible working hours - Full or Part-time - To suit you • Evening & weekend rounds also available, if required • 28 days paid holidays per year - Pro rata • ...
- 07 May 2021
- Radis Community Care - Nottingham
- £10 to £10.6 per hour
Radis Community Care has an exciting opportunity for a Complex Care Worker to join our team based in Nottingham covering NG5 area in Nottingham. About Radis Established in 2001, Radis has grown to become a leading provider of community based social care and ...
- 14 May 2021
- Community Integrated Care - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- plus additional benefits
Community Integrated Care is one of the largest and most successful social care charities in UK. We are proud to have been named the Charity Times 2019/20 ‘Charity of the Year’. As a Support Worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an ...
- 10 May 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £75,914 - £87,754 pro rata per annum
Are you a collaborative, inspirational leader? Can you cultivate a high performance culture? Are you ready for the opportunity to manage the performance of quality outsourced hard and soft FM services valued at £31m? Do you have the experience of devising ...