12 Healthcare jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (12)
- London (7)
- North East England (2)
- South East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 23 December 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Cramlington, NE23 6NZ
- £18,546 - £19,918 per annum
The provision of a high quality, efficient customer orientated Portering service and compliance with the Trust Patient Confidentiality Policy. The job role requires that the post holder will either undertake the role of porter or security guard during their ...
- 05 January 2022
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Poole, Dorset, BH15 2JB
- £18,546 - £19,918 pa pr
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to work in the Emergency Department at Poole, the local trauma centre dealing with a wide range of patients from across Dorset. We are looking for high calibre individuals with good interpersonal ...
- 11 January 2022
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE27 0QJ
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. The EPRR Support Officer will provide support to wards and departments across the Trust to help them plan and prepare for a range of internal and business continuity ...
- 22 December 2021
- Nuffield Health - London, London, EC1A7BS
- gym & healthcare
Nuffield Health is the UK's largest healthcare charity. Our family of 31 award winning hospitals, 112 fitness and wellbeing clubs, healthcare clinics and over 160 onsite workplace wellbeing services are united in our purpose to build a healthier nation. In ...
- 18 January 2022
- Asda - LS11 5AD
Job Advert Senior Manager - Cyber Security Are you an experienced Cyber Security Manager who wants to work on one of the worlds biggest retail transformation programmes? To manage, in conjunction with the other Cyber SM, the day to day operation of the ...
- 21 December 2021
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust - Stanmore, HA7 4LP
- £10.35 AD HOC
ROYAL NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL NHS TRUST Temporary Staffing Department Band 3 Clerical worker Full Time (Monday to Friday) Salary range - £10.35 per hour all inclusive The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital is a major international teaching centre of ...
- 17 January 2022
- Mott MacDonald - Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, London, Reading, EC4M7RB
We have an opportunity for a project planner to join our fast-growing defence team in the UK. We're looking for people who can demonstrate the following; Collaboratively prepare and update the project schedule with the project team based on the scope of work, ...
- 12 January 2022
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Rainham, RM13 8EU
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum plus HCAS
There is an exciting 24 months secondment /fixed term contract opportunity within the Healthcare Informatics Desktop Configuration Team as an Endpoint Security Configuration Engineer. The position is based at the CEME Centre Rainham. Key Responsibilities: • ...
- 23 December 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Chelsea, SW3 6JJ
- £27,157 - £29,859 pa inc
This post is based at the Chelsea site. The Medical P.A. role provides an invaluable patient focused service, working within the clinical units of the hospital for consultant surgeons and physicians. The main responsibilities will be processing and typing ...
- 24 December 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Kingston-upon-Thames, KT2 7QB
- £37,152 - £43,994 per annum pro rata inc hcas
Are you interested in joining a stimulating environment that is committed to fulfilling the needs of its staff as well as its patients? If you are, then Day Care Services may be for you. The Medical Day Units at Sutton and Kingston are day care facilities, ...