4 Security & Protective Services Jobs in South West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (4)
- 25 May 2022
- G4S - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- £31,000.00 per year
Security Officers Cheltenham £31,000 per annum plus £2,000 annual Retention Bonus 30 Days Holiday, plus 2.5 Privilege Days each year Recruitment Welcome Bonus also paid once site clearance is achieved of 2.5% of basic salary This role and contract sit within ...
- 19 May 2022
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £32,306 - £39,027 pa pro rata
The Security Manager UHBW has the responsibility alongside the Head of Security UHBW to develop and maintain a safe and secure environment to allow the provision of world-class healthcare. The aim is to provide a comprehensive, inclusive and professional ...
- 19 May 2022
- University of Exeter - Exeter, Devon
- £27,855 per year
- The starting salary for this role is £27,855.36 (including all allowances) on Grade C.
Commercial, Residential & Campus Services Campus Security Are you ready for an experience like no other? This new full time post is available imediately on a permanent basis Summary of the role We’re looking for enthusiastic, customer focused people to join ...
- 13 May 2022
- University West of England - Bristol, South West England
- £25,304 to £29,461 per year
- Salaries as shown are inclusive of shift allowances
UWE Bristol is an ambitious university. Together, our people are working hard to advance knowledge, inspire people and transform futures. We are looking for people with the skills and ambition to help us achieve our aims. As a result of a recent restructure ...