6 Scientific & QA Jobs in AberdeenShow filters
- Full time (6)
- 24 November 2020
- University of Aberdeen - Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- £23,067 to £26,715 per year
The School of Engineering has a requirement for a technician to join the technical team supporting the teaching and research activities. The role involves working principally in the Fluid Mechanics Laboratory and occasionally in the School’s Mechanical ...
- 19 November 2020
- Aberdeenshire Council - Portlethen, AB12 4QL
- £27,498.00 to £41,412.00 per year
Job Description Deliver quality education to assigned pupils and contribute, within collegiate ethos, to the professional life of the school in relation to pupils, staff and appropriate external bodies within the agreements of the Local Negotiating Committee ...
- 16 November 2020
- JNCC Support Co - Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- £27,946 per year
Who are JNCC? Established in 1990, we’re the UK’s statutory advisor on issues affecting the natural environment across the UK and internationally. Our primary role is advising all four Governments of the UK. JNCC is led by the Joint Committee, which brings ...
- 13 November 2020
- Aberdeenshire Council - Aberdeen, AB16 5GB
- £40,440.00 to £42,237.00 per year
Job Description Lead the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of mental health and wellbeing supports and services across Aberdeenshire, working in partnership with other services and organisations in line with the principles of a whole ...
- 13 November 2020
- University of Aberdeen - Old Aberdeen, Aberdeen
- £36,657 to £36,657 per year, pro rata
- Salary will be paid up to £36,657 per annum, with a review after one year. The successful candidate will also receive a training budget of £4,667 for the duration of the project.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious postdoctoral scientist with skills in immunological assay development and/or molecular biology. The main goal of the project is to develop immune assays to monitor fish health using state of the art approaches. ...
- 03 November 2020
- The James Hutton Institute - Aberdeen
- £24,990 per year
The work undertaken by The James Hutton Group is at the top of the global agenda tackling problems such as the impact of climate change and threats to food, biodiversity, soils and water security. The Information and Computational Sciences (ICS) Department ...