4 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 18 January 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
- £47,126 - £53,219 pro rata
A Vacancy at Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust). Working collaboratively across the Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust (NCA) and ICS (Integrated Care System) the role of People Promise ...
- 05 January 2022
- Harbour Healthcare Ltd - Devon, PL9 8EJ
- £55,000.00 to £60,000.00 per year
Peripatetic Manager Harbour Healthcare Plymouth 55 - 60k pa plus great benefits. Harbour Healthcare are recruiting for a Peripatetic Manager to support our services across the Plymouth area. This is a newly created role where you will be required to work ...
- 17 January 2022
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- £20,092 - £22,183/ £21,748 - £24,491 p.a. i.e. Grade 5 pre-progression / Grade 6 post-progression
Adult Care - Learning Disabilities Social Work Assistant (Review Officer) full time (37 hours) - Temporary for 6 months Vacancy Reference Number: AHS/21/519A Job Location: the post will be located within one of the Learning Disabilities Teams, however you may ...
- 30 December 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £33,128 - £52,090 per annum (pro rata)
Dynamic, forward thinking and wholly committed to keeping the diverse community of Hackney and beyond in the best of health, Homerton is a University Foundation Trust located close to Central London. We seek an enthusiastic Clinical Fellow (FY3) to work in ...