4 Scientific & QA Jobs in Wales
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (4)
- 02 March 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Bridgend, CF31 4LN
- £1,242.64 per week paid monthly
Do you share our health board values; Caring for each other; working together; always improving? If so we would love for you to come and work for Swansea Bay University HB. Swansea Bay NHS Health Board provides a broad range of community and inpatient services...
- 02 March 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA6 6NL
This Senior Clinical Fellow post is based at Morriston Hospital. Paediatric Inpatient Services in Swansea are on the Morriston Hospital site. We wish to appoint a Senior Clinical Fellow to our general paediatric service. The successful applicants will join a ...
- 22 February 2021
- University of South Wales - Glyntaff, Pontypridd
- £35,845 to £41,526 per year
24-month post in Organometallic Chemistry and Catalysis Research Fellow – “Development of Methodologies for Manufacture of Value Chemicals Derived from Carbon Dioxide” A Research Fellow post has become available as part of a Sêr Cymru Capacity Building ...
- 10 February 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA2 8QA
- £32,896 - £51,724 per annum, paid monthly
SENIOR CLINICAL FELLOW IN GYNAECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY We are looking to appoint as soon as possible a Senior Clinical Fellow based at the Swansea Gynaecological Oncology Centre (SGOC), which is a tertiary cancer referral centre. The post is aimed at senior ...