3 Scientific & QA Jobs in WalesShow filters
- 13 May 2021
- Hr, Bangor University - Bangor, Gwynedd
- £33,797 per year, pro rata
BANGOR UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES Research Officer (Information Specialist) - 80% FTE (Ref: BU02433) Salary: £33,797 p.a. pro rata (on Grade 7) Applications are invited for the above fixed-term, part time post working across the North Wales Centre ...
- 11 May 2021
- University of South Wales - Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
- £35,845 to £41,526 per year, pro rata
- *appointment will be made to the minimum of the scale
The University of South Wales is seeking a research fellow to undertake analytical research and modelling activities. The researcher will deliver activity relating to the development of a novel multi-parameter monitoring platform based on FT-NIR, and undertake...
- 07 May 2021
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Ystrad Mynach, CF82 7FN
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
THIS POST IS FIXED TERM FOR 9 MONTHS DUE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join the Families First Health Outreach Team in Caerphilly Borough. This is a Fixed Term post to cover secondment. The ...